Post Secondary

Slide Deck from the October 2021 Post Secondary Information Night

This is an excellent site to find programs that are offered at the Ontario universities. Also has links to all the universities and specific information about their residences and scholarship information. You will need a PIN number to apply to an Ontario university.
To apply to an Ontario University, use this URL and click on Undergraduate Applications. Remember that you will need your PIN number, available in Student Services later in the fall.

Applying to Out-of-province Universities

The OUAC assists the following out-of-province universities with collecting academic data for Ontario high school students who have applied through the OUAC:

  • Acadia University

  • Bishop’s University

  • The University of British Columbia

  • University of Calgary

  • Concordia University

  • Dalhousie University

  • McGill University

  • Saint Mary’s University

  • Simon Fraser University

  • The University of Victoria

Students who apply to these out-of-province universities can authorize the universities to request their academic information from the OUAC. To authorize them, the applicant must include their 11-digit OUAC Reference Number on the university’s application form. 

This site gives you information about the programs offered at Ontario Colleges as well as being the site at which you apply. Remember that when you want to apply you will need your Ontario Education Number (OEN). This is available in Student Services.

The World of Work Including Trades and Apprenticeship

Career Counselling

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2021 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.